Here are some helpful tips to guide you through the process of filing an accident claim.
- All sections must be completed to ensure quicker processing.
- Be sure to have the following documents ready to upload:
- A copy of the accident report (if you were in an auto accident)
- A copy of the operative report from your doctor (if you had surgery)
- All related bills, including physician, ambulance, emergency room, hospital and/or rehabilitation unit bills – along with diagnosis information from your medical provider
- The accident date and description are required.
- If you are unable to work, file a disability claim instead.
Then, before you know it, you’ll start receiving the benefits you need in less time than filing by paper!