Applying for charitable funding
Requests are considered throughout the year and are reviewed by our local community relations representatives. One request will be considered from an organization during a 12-month period. Funding requests should be submitted no less than four to six months from the activation date of the grant.
Priority consideration will be given to nonprofit organizations serving clients within Richland and Lexington counties of South Carolina.
Those not eligible for awards include:
- Organizations that have a written policy of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
- Nonprofits serving clients outside of South Carolina
- Political organizations and political candidates
- Religious or anti-religious organizations and institutions
- Athletic events or teams
- School groups or clubs
- Organizations whose primary missions are the environment or animal welfare
- Organizations whose primary work is advocacy and not direct services
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to raise money or fund programs that are not direct services of the requesting organization
To be considered for charitable funding, complete our charitable grant application.