For more than 75 years, we've had one mission: to help America's workers preserve and protect the vitally important things they work so hard to build.
in whole/universal life
short term disability
in hospital indemnity
in critical illness
Being at the top doesn't mean we rest on our laurels, though. The market and needs of employees change constantly, and we're committed to staying ahead. With fast, frequent benefit updates and new releases, you can rest assured you'll always have the best options at your fingertips.
In addition to our voluntary benefits portfolio, we've pioneered innovative solutions and approaches that make life easier for employers, employees and benefits professionals alike. From new technology and educational programs, to industry-leading enrollment support and personal service, we're proud to offer comprehensive solutions that people across the country count on for financial protection and peace of mind.
1. Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company corporate records as of April, 2017
2. Eastbridge, "U.S. Worksite/Voluntary Sales Report: Carrier Results for 2015" (2016)
3. Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company corporate records as of April, 2017
4. Versta Research, Colonial Life Broker Loyalty Study, 2015
5. Nielsen, 2015 Plan Administrator Satisfaction Survey, 2016
6. Market Decisions, 4Q2015 Voluntary Benefits Claims Satisfaction Research, 2015