COLUMBIA, SC (May 11, 2021) - Colonial Life has added three dental plans – Plan 4 Premier, Plan 5 Advantage, and Plan 5 Premier – that give new and existing customers more benefit options and competitive pricing.
The plans will give consumers more choices, including coverage for periodontics and endodontics at 80% coinsurance with no waiting period, 100% coverage for preventive care from network providers, and more options for higher out-of-network reimbursements.
“Dental wellness and care are critical to healthy living,” said David Polen, assistant vice president of Product and Market Development. “These enhancements also provide rollover benefits to increase the annual maximums workers can use in times of need.”
Additional dental plan features include:
- Freedom to choose any dental provider, and large national networks to reduce out-of-pocket expenses
- Optional vision benefit with low co-pay for exams and material purchases
- Optional rollover benefit where employees increase their annual maximum benefit
- Easy network claim processing
- Online portal and mobile app with 24/7 access to ID cards, provider search tools, claims and benefit information
Please visit ColonialLife.com to learn more about dental insurance.