Wellness Benefits That Work
Take Steps to Help Stay Healthy
If your policy has a wellness benefit, you could receive a payment for having one of many common health screenings. And it's easy to file your wellness claim online.
You may be entitled to this benefit if you have:
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Critical care insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Hospital confinement indemnity insurance
- Disability insurance
To receive this benefit, you only need to have one of the health screenings outlined in your policy. These often include:
- Cholesterol Screenings
- Pap tests
- PSA (blood test for prostate cancer)
- HDL/LDL/Lipid testing
- Stress Tests
- And many more...
Covered health screening tests may vary by insurance plan. See your policy for specific coverage.
3 easy ways to file your claim
Just grab the paperwork you received after your exam and...
- Log into your account to file online
- Download the form to file by mail or fax
- Call 877-721-3197 to file by phone (After selecting your language preference, select prompts 2, 2, 1 to file a wellness claim).
Please be ready to provide:
- Type of test (e.g. glucose test)
- Date of test
- Provider/facility's name and phone number
Only one benefit is payable per calendar year per policy. If you have multiple policies that offer wellness benefits, you may be eligible for multiple benefits each year.