Tips for Filing a Cancer Claim
Below are some helpful tips to guide you through the claims process. If you would like more information make sure to download the Cancer Claims Form or view our claims videos.
- Review the Optional Service Release Agreement. You now have the option to have any payments direct deposited into your bank account. Simply initial for any service you would like.
- Complete section 1.
- If you are the main policy owner and have been disabled due to cancer for more than 90 consecutive days, have your employer complete section 2 in its entirety.
- Have your doctor complete Section 3 in its entirety.
- Sign and date your claim form, and complete and sign the authorization page prior to filing.
To ensure faster filing, please include the following:
- A copy of the pathology report (if filing the first cancer claim and any new diagnosis, including diagnosis of skin cancer)
- Any itemized bills for surgery, medical imaging, radiation/chemotherapy, hospital, etc