Tips for filing an Accident Claim
Below are some helpful tips to guide you through the claims process. If you would like more information make sure to download the Accident Claims Form or view our claims videos.
- Complete Sections 1 and 2 of the accident form. The accident date and description are required.
- If you are unable to work, complete a Disability claim form instead of the Accident form.
- If you’re filing for an on-job accident or injury, have your employer complete all of Section 3.
- For all accident claims, have your doctor complete Section 4 in its entirety.
- Sign and date your claim form, and complete and sign the authorization page prior to filing.
To ensure faster filing, please include the following:
- A copy of the accident report (if you were in an auto accident)
- A copy of the operative report from your doctor (if you had surgery)
- All related bills, including physician, ambulance, emergency room,hospital, and/or rehabilitation unit bills, along with diagnosis information from your medical provider