Proven Cost-Saving Solutions
Our Solutions Help You Manage Benefit Costs
With dwindling budgets, decreasing resources and rising health care costs, government and education entities must seek ways to save money and contain costs.
Whether it's through leveraging tax savings, reducing enrollment costs, improving employee participation in wellness programs or reviewing eligible dependents, our suite of proven cost-management services can help you deal with today’s budget challenges:
- Aid Employee Cost-Sharing – It really is possible to lower health plan costs by increasing plan variables such as deductibles and co-pays – and still ensure employees have quality coverage. Our full portfolio of employee-paid voluntary benefits can help offset the out-of-pocket expenses your employees may incur.
- Boost Tax Savings – Through our benefits communication and education practices, we can help employees better understand the benefits of a Section 125 plan, which increases plan participation and provides greater tax savings for the employer.
- Decrease Enrollment Expenses – You can reduce the costs associated with employee benefits enrollment, such as materials, manpower and even IT expenses, by taking advantage of our end-to-end enrollment services, delivered on an innovative electronic platform.
- Promote Employee Wellness – By educating employees about their available wellness plan, we can help increase awareness and participation, which will yield a fuller return on your investment.
- Confirm Eligible Dependents – Identify and remove ineligible employee dependents from your benefits plan to uncover significant savings. Our dependent review services can help verify who qualifies for your health care plan.