The Strength of a Leader
Consistent, Profitable Financial Performance
When choosing an insurance company, you want a provider that is both stable and financially sound. You can count on that with Colonial Life. We have a long history, but we’re high on standards and innovation – and we’ll work tirelessly to continue to provide our customers the very best.
We take pride in the overall financial strength of our company and our:
- Nearly 80,000 business accounts and 3 million policyholders nationwide.
- In-force premium of $1.3 billion.1
- Annual sales of more than $361 million.1
- Consistently strong industry ratings, strong investment portfolio and long-term profitable growth.
- 34 first-place awards from brokers in the last eight consecutive years for products, service and innovation from the Benefits Selling Readers’ Choice Awards.2
We’re committed to providing affordable insurance products to meet our customers' needs, and we’re dedicated to meeting our financial commitments.
1Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company corporate records as of year-end 2012.
2Benefits Selling Magazine, November 2013.