Healthcare Advisory Council: 2018 Webinar Series SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the Continental U.S. who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Unum Group, Colonial Life and Accident Insurance Company and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
- How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12 a.m. (E.T.) on November 15, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on December 12, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting the Sweepstakes official registration page on the https://www.coloniallife.com/health-care-advisory-council website and completing the all of the required information in the survey and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Alternatively, you may mail a 3” x 5” postcard with your name, address, e-mail address (if you have one) and telephone number to:
Attn: Heather Lozynski
1200 Colonial Life Blvd.
Columbia, SC 29210
Postcard must be postmarked by 12/7/18.
Maximum one (1) entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
- Winner Selection. On or about December 13, 2018 one (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes. The Prize is a $100 Amazon® gift card.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about December 13, 2018 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to the email notification within 72 hours of the date and time on the email. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Valid photo identification may be required to claim prize. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including without limitation the internet, for any commercial or promotional purpose, without or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Release. Sponsor makes no warranties, express or implied, relative to the use or enjoyment of any prize or portions thereof, including without limitation, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering the Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to hold harmless and fully release Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, trustees, subsidiaries, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, death, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, quality, use or misuse of any prize, or any portion of any prize or travel related to the receipt or use of any prize.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsor. The Healthcare Advisory Council: 2018 Webinar Series Sweepstakes is sponsored by Colonial Life and Accident Insurance Company. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 17, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit https://www.coloniallife.com/health-care-advisory-council or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Attn: Heather Lozynski
1200 Colonial Life Blvd.
Columbia, SC 29210
If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Heather Lozynski.
All trademarks used in this contest are property of their respective owners and are used for prize identification purposes only.