Benefits Communication and Education
Communication for Your Business
Educating Your Employees on Their Benefit Options
Benefit costs aren’t the only thing that’s increasing. The need to help employees understand the benefits available to them is more important than ever. It’s key to helping retain employees and more important, to helping them make the most of their benefits. But communication such as this takes time and money – which many employers can’t spare.
Our benefits communication services are designed to help employees fully understand their benefits, so they can better appreciate what you make available to them. And we provide them at no direct cost to you.
We know your benefit communication needs are different from the next customer, so we tailor our services to fit the needs of your business and your employees. We can provide consistent communication for your employees through:
- Group meetings to help them understand their benefit offerings and what to expect from their enrollment.
- Informative, personal 1-to-1 benefits counseling sessions.
During the 1-to-1 sessions, our trained benefit counselors meet individually with employees to:
- Review their personal benefits situation and how their elections will affect their paycheck.
- Update their personal and dependent information.
- Educate them on the available benefits and help them make informed decisions.
- Enroll them in their selections through our enrollment system, as you wish.
Benefits communication is a critical part of a successful benefits program – but it doesn’t have to be a difficult part for you. We can provide simple and effective benefit communications for your business, without the expense or hassle.