Benefits of Dental Insurance
Give Your Employees a Reason to Smile
Dental insurance is an essential part of any competitive benefits package, but traditional group plans can be too expensive for many businesses. By offering our dental plan, you can help your employees cover a variety of dental procedures, from routine cleanings to more advanced procedures, such as crowns and root canals.
Colonial Life’s dental insurance is available at no direct cost to you, and offers:
- The freedom to visit any dentist and receive the same benefit amounts
- Immediate benefits for dental wellness visits and X-rays
- Discounted services when using a network dentist
- No deductibles, co-insurance or coordination of coverage
- Four plan levels for greater flexibility
- Employee and family coverage options
- Optional orthodontic and vision care riders, available at an additional cost
Colonial Life’s dental insurance can help you provide a more competitive benefits package and encourage your employees to maintain good oral health.
Contact us here to learn about offering Colonial Life benefits.