A National Network to Serve Your Clients
Our Benefits Counselors Can Help Educate Your Clients about Their Benefits
Our team of benefit counselors is here for you with one goal in mind: educating America’s workers about their benefits. With more than 8,000 locally-based benefits representatives and a National Enrollment Team of 1,300+ members who are hand-selected and trained to serve our large, multi-state accounts, you can expect the quality, accountability and leadership that comes from 75 years of experience in the industry.
In order to better assist your clients’ employees in understanding their benefits package, our counselors:
- Give them the opportunity to have a personal, private consultation
- Help them understand how their benefits package can be uniquely tailored for their needs
- Explain how selected benefits will affect their paycheck
We also offer our benefit counselors a rigorous combination of in-field training, self-paced courses and classroom instruction, including certification in communicating core benefits, through Colonial Life College.
Partner with Colonial Life and grow your business with experience.
Meeting high standards is our baseline for success, so our counselors are:
- Monitored for participation in training on topics (i.e. privacy, security and market conduct requirements)
- Graded after every enrollment by employees
- Rewarded for meeting counseling and performance goals
In a 2011 survey regarding their counseling experience, employees reported being satisfied with their 1-to-1 sessions:
- 97 percent - reported benefits counselor improved their understanding of their benefits
- 93 percent - reported benefits counselor explained all options and didn’t just ‘sell them insurance’