Benefits Administration Services
Save Money and Time
We Offer a Variety of Benefit Administration Services
Colonial Life offers you and your clients much more than voluntary benefits. Our benefits administration solutions offer you time- and money-saving strategies – at no direct cost – to lighten your administrative load and simplify the benefits process. Our ever-growing list of benefits administration services includes:
- Hassle-free electronic billing, payments and reporting for Colonial Life products: The Plan Administration portal of coloniallife.com provides a suite of web-based services that allow plan administrators to conduct business electronically — making it simple and convenient for accounts to do business with us. Plan Administrators have access to tools, such as online bill, bill payment employee administration and more.
- Online HR assistance and other plan administrator tools: Members of the Plan Administrators portal of coloniallife.com have access to CCH HRAnswersNow®. This website provides daily HR news, tips, research tools and more.
- Health care reform resources and support: As health care reform legislation is implemented, we continue to study the details of the law and its effect on our customers. We’re developing and updating tools and materials to help educate and communicate health care reform changes to your clients and their employees.
- Section 125 implementation and compliance support through our alliance partners: Through our marketing alliances, we can provide accounts with Premium Only Plan administration and help ensure they are in compliance with Section 125 regulations at no direct cost.
- Dependent verification/dependent audit: Dependent verification is a simple option than can help your accounts better manage their benefits budgets. It can help free up money for other benefits, help keep benefits costs down for employees and reduce their legal risk.
Contact us here to learn about offering Colonial Life benefits.