When you represent Colonial Life, you represent an industry leader in benefits communication, enrollment, customer service – and voluntary benefits offered to employees and their families through the workplace. You'll enjoy one of the industry's most competitive compensation programs, the chance to qualify for fantastic incentive trips and awards, and rewarding relationships with colleagues, clients and the Colonial Life home office.
Colonial Life benefit counselors are licensed independent contractors that market Colonial Life's products and services to employers and employees at the worksite. We take pride in serving as benefit counselors for working Americans - in being the benefits guys.
Join Colonial Life and make your career count:
- A career path that offers flexibility and unlimited growth potential, plus the personal satisfaction that comes from making a difference in other people’s lives.
- Tremendous opportunity in one of the fastest-growing segments of the insurance industry. In today's health care environment, employers need benefit communications and voluntary benefit solutions.
- A comprehensive, formalized sales training program.
- An excellent recognition, compensation and benefits program that includes health, dental, life and disability insurance options.
- Superior home office support that includes websites, marketing tools and service to provide you the support you need.
How Do I Join the Colonial Life Team?
We're looking for sales professionals with integrity, mental sharpness, drive, energy, motivation and the tenacity to win! We will conduct a background check and require that you become a licensed insurance agent in your state. You will also be required to learn about Colonial Life's products and pass tests required to sell them in your state.
If you're interested in joining the Colonial Life family, call your nearest Colonial Life benefits counselor or contact the home office directly:
1201 Averyt Avenue
Columbia, South Carolina 29210
1.800.845.7330, option 9, ext. 86300
Learn more about being a Colonial Life benefits counselor at morelifecareers.com.